C.A.P.S is a highly motivated forward looking society, offering quality angling at a reasonable cost. They control a number of lakes, and several miles of river bank, all of which contain good stocks of quality fish. Species include: Carp, Pike, Bream, Roach, Rudd, Barbel, Tench and Catfish.
Membership gives access
- Over 90 acres of still waters.
- Many miles of rivers with numerous stretches on the River Stour and Colne
- 24 hour fishing on most waters, except Layer Pit & Great Oakley.
- All year round fishing on all still waters.
- Three rods allowed on most waters during the winter.
- No extra charge for using 3 rods (Where permitted).
- Club nights every Monday. (except public holidays.)
- An active match calendar, including nationals.
The Society's Goal
To continually improve the quality of our waters and fish stocks.
To actively promote freshwater angling
- Mick Turner (Chairman) 01376 323520 -
- Steve Dormer (Secretary) 07853 370406 -
- Mick Turner (Membership Secretary) 01376 323520 -
- Tom Baker (Treasurer) 01376 561123 -
- Mark Castle (Bailiff Officer) -
- Wayne Clarke (Fisheries officer) - 01621 810194 -
- Reg Upsher (Estates Officer) - 01206 865787 -
- Andy Howard (Match Secretary) - 07818 214 507 -
- Ian Hearsum (Health & Safety Officer) - 0776 7845807 -
The information on this website is given as a guide and may vary from actual details.
This website is hosted and maintained by Angling Essentials and as such may not reflect the wishes or views of the Society.
of any text, photographic images, or artwork contained within this website in
any media format is strictly prohibited without explicit written permission
from Angling Essentials